Contact Me

If you have any questions, please contact me at teresalolvera@sbcglobal.net or 949 637-4354. Thank you for your continued prayers and support!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Welcome Kelly's Friends!

Ladies,

I am so thrilled that you came to visit from Kelly's blog!  Please be sure to also visit Laurren's Official Website and Journal here before you leave! 

I know that the family will be forever grateful for all of your prayers and I know that they would appreciate any support that you can give their family!

I know right now with the holidays approaching you might even be called to shop for Laurren.  I am donating my commission to Laurren's family from any orders that I may receive. 

Again, thank you so much for stopping by and please be sure to grab Laurren's button for your blog!


2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Kelly's Korner! I just wanted to you know your family is in my prayers!!!


    Love, Hugs and Prayers--
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a special comment for Laurren.