Contact Me

If you have any questions, please contact me at teresalolvera@sbcglobal.net or 949 637-4354. Thank you for your continued prayers and support!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome!

I have been a follower of Laurren's Smith story for just about a month or two and I felt compelled to reach out to this very special family.  I contacted her father to see if I could create an online shopping boutique so that people could support them during this upcoming holiday season by purchasing gifts by my friends ~ my friends in the wahm community who have agreed to stand behind me and support the Smith Family by donating a generous portion of their commission to the Smith Family to help meet their needs.

If you are wahm mom and you would like to help support this family, please contact me at teresalolvera@sbcglobal.net.  Please note that I will only allow one representative per company.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a special comment for Laurren.